IQVIA’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Regulatory & Start-Up Specialist jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Perform tasks at a country level associated with Site Activation (SA) activities in accordance with applicable local and/or international regulations, standard operating procedures (SOPs), project requirements and contractual/budgetary guidelines. May also include maintenance activities.
- Under general supervision, serve as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) in assigned studies for investigative sites, Site Activation Manager (SAM), Project Management team, and other departments as necessary.
- Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs), quality of designated deliverables and project timelines.
- Perform start up and site activation activities according to applicable regulations, SOPs and work instructions.
- Distribute completed documents to sites and internal project team members.
- Prepare site regulatory documents, reviewing for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure accurate completion and maintenance of internal systems, databases and tracking tools with project specific information.
- Review and provide feedback to management on site performance metrics.
- Review, establish and agree on project planning and project timelines. Ensure monitoring measures are in place and implement contingency plan as needed.
- Inform team members of completion of regulatory and contractual documents for individual sites.
- Review, track and follow up the progress, the approval and execution of documents, regulatory, ethics, Informed Consent Form (ICF), and Investigator Pack (IP) release documents, in line with project timelines.
- Provide local expertise to SAMs and project team during initial and on-going project timeline planning.
- Perform quality control of documents provided by sites.
- May have direct contact with sponsors on specific initiatives.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- B Sc degree and 2 years’ clinical research / regulatory / contracts experience
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good attention to detail.
- General awareness of clinical trial environment and drug development process.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online