Derivco’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Reward Specialist- Fixed Term Contract jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Durban
Deadline : August 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Core Responsibilities include:
Total Remuneration Benchmarking & Analysis:
- Participate in total remuneration surveys, model salary increases, collect internal and external data and conduct analyses to develop salary structures & ensure a competitive posture in the relevant market(s) both locally and internationally, and in line with company strategy and values/culture
- Evaluate roles & prepares records of validity using established evaluation systems to provide a measurement tool for internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Assist business leaders with goal/role clarification to support organizational effectiveness.
Remuneration Philosophy & Policy:
- Implement and monitor remuneration policies, systems and procedures to ensure a competitive posture in the relevant market(s) both locally and internationally, company values/culture are followed and legal compliance is maintained.
- Assist in the development and review of policies, systems and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislative requirements and/or best practices to highlight risks to the business and ensure compliance at all times.
Mentoring & Coaching
- Review work of junior team members to ensure continued growth and experience. Provides advice and training for the company and junior team members
Skills we are after:
- 5+ years experience in the Remuneration & Benefits field
- Diploma/BCom degree and Global Remuneration Professional(GRP) certification(preferable)
- Working knowledge of related legislation(e.g Employment Equity Act, Basic Conditions of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act)
- High Attention to Detail
- Be an analytical thinker and have numerical expertise
- Client Focused, takes accountability and responsibility whilst being outputs focused
- Have a track record of successfully designed, developed and implemented remuneration &benefits strategies, policies, processes and programs
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online