The Est?e Lauder Companies Inc.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Assistant – PPT Corporate Store, Access Park jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape, Cape Town
Deadline : August 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Liaise with corporate store customers while ensuring compliance to local and corporate guidelines and policies.
- Ensure that the shop’s presentation and customer service meets the company image at all times
- Achieve sales goals established by the business on a monthly and yearly basis. Ensure these goals are met by ensuring exceptional customer service, generating sales, building long-term customer relationships and by developing external corporate relationships
- Ensuring the Corporate Store grows and develops according to the company’s objectives
- Ensure inventory levels maintained for strong sales, inventory managed in terms of requirements, unpacking and batch control
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer Service and sales.
- Assist in management of stock variety and stock levels available for sale.
- Basic Product knowledge
- Keep abreast of company policies and changes
- Handle product queries from customers
- Communicate with Store Supervisor on all business related issues.
- Assist in day to day operations of the store
- Assist in the reconciliation of the daily banking.
- Assist in the maintenance, monitor regularly review, adjust and follow up on:
- Stock orders to ensure a continued supply of saleable stock
- Expired stock to be removed from shelves.
- Receipting stock onto the system upon arrival.
- Check documentation to make sure stock received corresponds with DC invoice. If not, discrepancies should be brought to the attention of DC manager.
- Check that all new stock is reflected on Retail Pro.
- Stock to be neatly and uniformly priced with the dual pricing method before moving stock to shop shelves.
- Documentation to be filed timeously.
- Ensure shop shelves are properly stocked and presentable at all times.
- Ensure shop is clean and neat at all times.
- Propose specials and events to enhance shop sales.
- Adhere to House rules of Specific shop.
- Sign an attendance register
- Review, recommend and implement system improvements in conjunction with the store supervisor
- Ensure all business activities conducted comply with legal and ethical standards
- Beauty Certificate or similar preferred
- Retail Cosmetics Experience
- Ability to work retail hours
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literate MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Understanding of customer services
- General accounting understanding
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online