Discovery Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Manager: Funeral Cover jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 08, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Accountability and leadership of the Discovery Life Funeral Sales Team.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
- Lead and manage a Funeral Cover sales channel consisting of business consultants and financial advisors.
- Achievement of sales and quality targets.
- Ensuring a professional level of interactions with intermediaries and HR contacts.
- Inductions and leads management, ensuring that campaigns and leads are correctly managed
- Ongoing liaison and relationship building with various stakeholders.
- MIS Reporting, create and maintain reporting
- Business processes and operational improvement
- Promote a positive and proactive approach to compliance and risk,
- Ability to proactively manage change.
- To work as a team player within a team environment, participating willingly and providing support and guidance to colleagues at all times
- Compliance and risk management and adherence, coach staff to improve performance and behaviors.
- Create an energetic and fun work environment
KI responsibilities may include but not limited to
- A KI is responsible for management and oversight of the FSPs activities relating to rendering of financial services, which includes advice and/or intermediary services.must monitor that the statutory obligation of the FSP are complied with.
- must comply with the fit and proper requirements (COB, RE, Qualification, PST and CPD).
- Ensure that representatives are compliant with the fit and proper requirements.
- Representatives complete all required training for their role.
- Review the advice rendered by the representative.
- Monitor on an ongoing basis that the representatives are treating customers fairly.
- Monitor representatives under supervision:
- To ensure that all the required fit and proper requirements are complied with (Qualification and PST),
- where monitoring of representatives under supervision is delegated, the following should be done:
- record the process of delegation and the reporting frequency monitoring done.
- Instil a culture of treating customers fairly in all aspects of the business.
- Ensure that there are business processes and operational ability.
- Ability to engage Union representatives.
- Logical, analytical problem-solving ability.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to take accountability, responsibility and ownership.
- Able to take initiative and exercise sound judgment and decision making.
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized, target oriented environment.
- Ability to deal positively with change and uncertainty.
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong sales and persuasive skills.
- Strong quality orientation.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proactive, self-motivated.
- Able to identify, nurture and develop talent.
- Customer oriented.
- Ability to meet deadlines timeously
Qualification and Skills
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Relevant Tertiary Education required.
- Four Six years sales management experience in a target driven in/outbound sales.
- Computer skills: Microsoft word; Excel; Email.
- NQF Level 5 and Regulatory Exams compulsory
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online