RCL FOODS’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sales Representative – Forecourt jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Pretoria
Deadline : August 11, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
RCL FOODS is seeking to employ an experienced Forecourt Sales Representative to join our Bread, Buns, and Rolls sales team. The suitable incumbent will be responsible for ensuring efficient customer service is maintained in order to increase sales volumes and improve market share, identify opportunities to increase sales via existing customers, and obtain new customers in conjunction with or without the agents and sales staff.
The position will be based in Pretoria and report to the Area Sales Manager.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the FMCG industry, preferably Food and Food Service and End User.
- One year of experience in Sales and Account acquisition.
- A degree or diploma in sales and marketing would be advantageous, have sound computer knowledge with IT proficiency to interpret data and formulate sales targets and generate reports.
- The successful candidate must have the ability to develop new business, be target driven, must be willing to do cold calling, and have strong negotiation skills.
- South African driver’s license older than 2 years
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Sales Rep will be required to source new business by focusing on the forecourt channel.
- Ensure that all effort has been made to sell all relevant company products in the focused channel, and achievement of defined sales targets within this channel.
- The incumbent will work with the Area Sales Manager to develop customer base products within the focused channel with focused goals.
- Daily reporting to Area Sales Manager.
- Ensure the capturing and allocation of all customer details.
- Monitor Trade Prices
- Build long-standing relationships with customers.
- Ensure driver competency and delivery time management.
- Ensure balancing of orders placed, delivered, and returned
- Ensure efficient and cost-effective product distribution
- Actively involved with the route and monthly planning.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
Closing Date: 21st, July 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online