Visa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Director, Fintech Account Management jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 12, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
The Senior Director, Fintech Account Management, is responsible for increasing Visa’s net revenue from directly managed Pan-regional clients in Sub Saharan Africa (SSA). Form part of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for business leadership of a portfolio of Visa Fintech & Digital Partnership clients through relationship management and sales disciplines. Knowledge of payments and financial services combined with a passion for digital innovations, strong communication and influencing skills will ensure revenue and profitability growth for Visa and the portfolio of clients. This role reports to the Group Country Manager SSA.
- Develops the overall SSA Regional strategy, specifically for Pan-regional Fintech Partner initiatives.
- Manages pan-regional Fintech accounts across multiple SSA markets to ensure goals and objectives are realized.
- Executes short and long-term strategic plans for Fintech & Digital Partnership clients aligned to Visa’s SSA strategy.
- Develops and executes customized account strategies, objectives and plans to increase revenue and market share for select strategic partner accounts in SSA
- Leads the account and relationship management and sales plan for these accounts, ensuring that the client’s business objectives are met
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure partner implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Takes the lead in solving the problems that arise during the execution of programs with partners
- Proactively identify and solve complex problems that impact the management, relationship and direction of the business
- Positions Visa as the preferred partner among prospects and clients, thorough deep understanding of entities strategies, priorities, needs and business processes, to present strategic ideas on how Visa’s products can impact their results; in alignment with industry developments, dynamics and digital trends
- Being actively involved in the Fintech & Digital Players ecosystem
- Accountable for optimizing resources to achieve volume and revenue targets.
- Delivers financial objectives including revenue, payment volume and market penetration objectives
- Develops and executes a set of objectives and goals for the portfolio of clients to increase clients’ payment volume and revenue
- Understands and articulates how Visa’s new payment tools and technologies will drive commercial value to clients
- Follows global industry and local market trends, bringing insight and value to your portfolio of clients
- Identifies, sizes and pitches for new business opportunities by analyzing clients’ market positioning, product profile and strategy
- Fosters client-centric collaboration across Visa’s functional teams to ensure effective delivery of relevant payment solutions
- Works with clients on ways to maximize profitability by offering advice on the development of target markets, product development, analytics and relevant best practice
- Responsible for achieving or exceeding client satisfaction net promoter scores.
- Provides oversight and co-ordinates efforts for Fintech execution across SSA.
- Continuously review SSA landscape, identifying and developing opportunities that will position Visa as the market leader and partner of choice.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 15 years business experience with related sales and management experience in the mobile, software, hardware or technology services industry
- Deep understanding of SSA payment landscape and Business Development proven record in the region.
- Payments or financial services industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record of planning, managing and closing a complex, competitive sales effort and managing deals from negotiation, to closing and through delivery
- Proven record of implementing strategic initiatives, policies and operational decisions
- Strategic thinking and thought leadership
- Teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills, and ability to lead by influence and example
- Proven ability to partner, communicate and manage/navigate through multiple disciplines and organizational groups
- Experience ñmanaging upî, building Executive Level communications and delivering presentations
- Ability to work within a complex and often ambiguous environment, and to influence senior management and other relevant parties
- Executive presence; Strong written and oral communication, including large-group presentations
- Team oriented, collaborative and flexible
- Ability to influence and work within matrixed environment Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online