KPMG South Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Legal Consultant jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The successful candidate will be required to run and manage legal assignments in the legal areas referred to above.
In addition to the provision of sound legal services, these responsibilities will also include related marketing and administrative support including:
- marketing and the preparation and submission of proposals;
- the initiation and completion of the required KPMG risk procedures in respect of projects; and
- invoicing and collection of fees for services rendered.
Skills and attributes required for the role:
- Strong experience in the rendering of South African corporate and commercial law services as well as regulatory services;
- Ability to provide innovative legal solutions to clients’ business and strategic needs;
- Good skills to manage a team for successful delivery at the client;
- Sound legal technical ability and knowledge of relevant South African legislation;
- Strong ability to research legal questions and prepare sound legal opinions;
- Good presentation skills;
- Good command of the English language and effective drafting skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Client focused mindset and solution-orientated approach;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to operate proactively;
- Team player;
- Drive and enthusiasm;
- Commitment to excellence; and
- Good IT proficiency in electronic research tools and MS Teams.
Minimum requirements to apply for the role (including qualifications and experience):
- LLB at a South African University;
- Admitted Attorney in South Africa;
- approximately 3 to 5 years dedicated post articles experience in the legal areas referred to above.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online