Citi’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Project Manager, VP jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Be the senior project manager, responsible for the successful delivery of projects across Sub-Saharan Africa from initiation to completion.
- Have a thorough understanding of project and programme governance and processes.
- Develops detailed project plans, schedules, project cost and timelines estimates, and status reports.
- Identify project risks and issues and create associated mitigation plans
- Interfaces with senior project staff and senior management teams regarding status of projects.
- Recommends and oversees process improvements.
- Has considerable business impact through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes and industry standards.
- Provides expertise in the project management domain and an advanced level of understanding of the principles of IT project leadership.
- Possesses a comprehensive understanding of how own area and others (i.e., architecture or infrastructure) collectively integrate to contribute towards achieving business objectives and project goals.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or junior project managers.
- Persuades and influences others through comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Is a self-starter, and takes initiative.
- Is well articulated, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Has attention to detail
- Has the ability to handle pressure, and manage strict deadlines and expectations
- Strong project management discipline and exposure to agile and waterfall methodologies
- 6-10 years’ experience in a related technology role and subject matter expert in overall field
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online