Mr Price Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Skills Development Administrator jobs in KwaZulu-Natal
Job Location : KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Create and maintain booking sheets on LMS.
- Capture training registers.
- Assist in the preparation of events and training solutions.
- Support the Skills Dev team in the delivery of SETA programmes.
- Support the Skills Dev team in the delivery of learner graduations.
- Updating and maintaining of learner records.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12
- A completed related HR or Learning and Development qualification
- A minimum of 1 years of experience within a Learning / Training and Development administration / support role (advantageous)
- Proficient with the MS office suite
- Experience with working with SETA (advantageous)
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Deadline driven and able to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to work on numerous activities simultaneously
- Self-motivated, proactive and works independently.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online