Afrihost’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Social Media Community Manager and Content Contributor jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What you’ll do every day
- Community Management on Social Media, Forums (Internal and External), Website and the Afrihost App. This involves helping clients with any and all queries they may have.
- Creating and contributing to content for social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, blogs, etc.
- Run competitions and campaigns on Social Media.
- Be prepared to work night shifts and weekends when required.
What kind of person you need to be
- Fun (or so serious that it’s funny).
- Great at communicating and empathising.
- Able to self manage (especially when the wheels come off).
- Able to handle stress with a positive attitude.
- Career orientated.
- Committed to learning and self-development.
Stuff you need to be able to do
- Basic first-line technical support.
- Understand how Social Media works.
- Have great written and telephonic etiquette.
- Be fluent in English (a 2nd or 3rd language will be an advantage).
- Have a good understanding of Afrihost branding and corporate identity.
- Know internet cultural trends.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online