Learning Sandbox’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Software Developer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop working solutions based on the projects’ technical requirements.
- Translating UX/UI design mockups and wireframes into code.
- Design user interactions on web pages
- Define, document and communicate the technical solutions that are being devised.
- Resolve any technical problems or bugs as required per project.
- Work as part of a team to ensure there are clear lines of communication.
- Communicates with Illustrators, designers and UX designers in order to get the correct visual assets required in the project.
- Create estimates for tasks and aim to complete them timeously.
- Keep up to date with emergent technology in order to be aware of new conventions solutions that may be investigated or proposed.
- Demos and improves functional solutions with subject matter experts to ensure the delivery of the correct technical product.
- Effectively version controls their functional solution through a Source Code Management tool (such as GIT), and is able to effectively manage source code management between peers within the software development team.
- Able to develop a robust and modular software solution, that can be reused in multiple contexts for efficiency and maintainability.
- Minimum requirements;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Software Development.
- Minimum of 1 years work experience.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB.
- Experience in proposing technical solutions to project requirements.
- Experience in working directly with clients and internal stake-holders.
- Collaborative work ethic, contributes to team effort by accomplishing results as needed, maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and/or benchmarking best practices.
- Must be eligible for legal employment in South Africa.
- Physical abilities; N/A
- Experience in working with UX designers and translating visual assets to functional code.
- Experience with PHP, Python.
- Experience with the following frameworks: React-Redux, Lottie, xAPI.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure: AWS / Google Cloud.
- Experience working on Learning Management Systems, such as Moodle, Canvas Blackboard or OpenEdX.
- Experience working on Content Management Systems, such as WordPress.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online