Astron Energy Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Specialist – Customer Service jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : September 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Process order entry duties accurately to prevent returns including order confirmation, to ensure validity and accuracy, before submission and provide credit status.
- Assisting customers with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress i.e. vendor queries.
- Provide customer support in relation to orders, deliveries, invoicing and proof of deliveries and quotation.
- Achieve agreed Call Control, Call Quality and Call Protocol assessment ratios.
- Proactive contact with the customers throughout the process to provide feedback on their inquiries and requests in order to ensure customer satisfaction and experience.
- Co-ordinate with appropriate departments to ensure customer queries are solved timeously and efficiently.
- Take ownership by troubleshooting and coordinating and updating logged cases to closure within specified service levels (SLA).
- Actively build strong relationships with customers and gain an understanding of their business, service needs.
- First primary point of contact for own customers and act as an advocate for the customers, internally.
- Record and gather information in relation to customer complaints ensuring all information is correctly logged. Assist in investigations to close out complaints. Escalate all unresolved queries to management by logging the case on the system.
- Adhere to the daily schedule to ensure that targets are met by following the work plan.
- Matric or equivalent (requirement)
- Degree, Diploma or equivalent would be advantageous
- SAP knowledge and experience
Knowledge & Skills
- Work Experience: 2 years inbound customer service work experience
- Excellent organization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Customer relationship building and management
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent verbal and written communicating skills
- Computer skills proficient with Microsoft word and excel
08 August 2022
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online