Amazon’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Sr. Software Dev Engineer, Kumo Development Team jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape, Cape Town
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Depending On The Level, You Will Demonstrate Knowledge In The Following Disciplines At Varying Levels
Our team is growing and hiring software development engineers at all levels.
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software development engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code
- You have a working knowledge of basic UI technologies, frameworks and concepts including HTML 5, REST, jQuery, AJAX, CSS3, SOA, Responsive design
- You can define APIs and integrate them into usable interfaces
- You understand how web applications work, perform and scale. You are comfortable with troubleshooting and problem analysis
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions. You build flexible/scalable systems without over-engineering and choose simple, straightforward solutions over more complex ones. Where existing solutions are known, you use them.
- You understand fundamental data structures and algorithms and know how, when and when not to use them.
- You anticipate and prevent future problems from occurring
- The technical skills required for this role include strong object-oriented design and programming
- A deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals is essential (know those data structures and algorithms)
- Experience working pragmatically under deadlines with operational software is highly desired
- You enjoy building things and are curious to find how things work
- You love solving the big and hard problems as well as make sure your service stays running
- Experience with AWS services and server-less technologies is a plus
- Honour’s or MSc degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative field is a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online