Mr Price Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Supply Chain Coordinator jobs in KwaZulu-Natal
Job Location : KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
Deadline : August 22, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Plan, execute and monitor the Supply Chain activities in line with divisional strategy with the objective of being cost effective and ensuring on time and in full delivery of product to the business to achieve planned sales. Communicate and advise buying and resource team with any queries relating to supply chain pipeline to allow for effective decision making.
Analysis & Research:
- Assist in monitoring and analyzing the key metrics across Supply Chain in order to measure performance and highlight potential risk to the business. Identify opportunities to reduce shipping costs through consolidation, container utilization and shipment planning initiatives in order to maximize additional profitability opportunities.
Supplier Onboarding & Management:
- On-board and establish new supplier accounts to ensure divisional requirements are met. Support and educate suppliers on social and ethical compliance requirements in order to assist them to adhere to the minimum requirements. Communicating with suppliers regarding delivered product or boxes that are not DC compliant in order to ensure that suppliers understand and are adhering to requirements.3
- Oversee the Critical path management from Supplier handover to forwarder to DC receipt in order to ensure on time delivery of merchandise. Work closely with all key stakeholders on finding proactive solutions to mitigate any delivery delay impact on the business. Communicate weekly delivery updates to the Merchandise teams in order to keep teams informed and to be able to apply solutions where required.
Third Party Service Provider Management:
- Liaise with all service providers of swing tags, carton labels, couriers, and freight clearing and transport, to ensure delivery expectations are met. Review and negotiate best service rates where applicable.
- Diploma/ Degree: Supply Chain / Logistics related.
- 2+ Years’ experience.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Knowledge.
- Effective Communication.
- Relationship Management.
- Cultural Sensitivity Awareness.
- Knowledge Including Import & Export Processes.
- Overall Business Acumen.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online