Anglo American’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Team Assistant jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The position of Team Assistant would be to support two teams in corporate relations. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Prioritise and manage the diary and related administration to the Teams.
- Full mailbox and correspondence management including overseeing inbox and proactively ensuring any necessary responses are provided quickly.
- Extensive coordination and booking of worldwide travel arrangements for the teams including detailed itinerary and programme, relevant visas, logistics, accommodation, and transport.
- Support the teams with arrangements for internal and external meetings.
- Proactively resolve calendar conflicts.
- Be the interface between the teams and supply chain for the procurement of consultancy and other services.
- Arrange and participate in weekly team meetings, maintain a relevant agenda for the weekly meetings, write meeting minutes and keep an action tracker.
- Develop and maintain a system for record/document keeping and work with the team to ensure that all records are kept and information is added accordingly.
- Keep a database and overview of Power Point Presentations and other documents that the teams use for their engagements with site.
- Work with team members to develop Power Point Presentations and other documents on a range of topics.
- To support and guide the teams in processing expenses.
- To support internal and external events for the team.
- To produce high quality documentation, and reports in support of the team.
- Timely response to internal and external requests.
- To provide PA and administrative support, not specifically referred to above.
- Good standard of general education.
- Tertiary Qualification is highly desirable.
- Advanced Microsoft packages.
- Travel and expenses booking tools an advantage (ideally Concur).
- SAP Procurement an advantage.
- Proven admin/secretarial experience in a team environment.
- Proven experience working in support of senior management.
- Proven experience in a multinational corporation an added advantage.
- Ideally undergraduate degree qualified or other recognised further studies.
- Ability to prioritise work appropriately.
- Be confident and resilient under pressure.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail is critical.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online