Alstom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Technical Trainer: Painting & Gluing jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 01, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares and conducts technical training programs using recognized training techniques and tools.
- Identifies training needs and certification requirements relevant to the Technical Training Centre.
- Prepares training material and classroom agenda.
- Implements and monitors Artisan Development programmes for selected learners (Learnerships, Apprenticeship & ARPL).
- Evaluates and enhances technical instructional delivery on continuous basis.
- Ensures the quality and consistency of course content throughout the life cycle of a course.
- Manages training programmes in accordance with business needs, regulatory requirements, and the technical training Quality Management System.
- Ensures apprentices/learners/employees are competent in all the required training modules.
- Plans and directs classroom training, electronic learning, multimedia programs, and other computer-aided instructional technologies, simulators, workshop tooling.
- Identifies internal and external technical training programs to address competency/learning gaps.
- Liaises with both internal and external stakeholders regarding employee training needs & skills development.
- Liaises with subject matter experts regarding instructional design.
- Assists with the development of training aids such as learner guides, manuals, handbooks, practical training equipment (mock- ups), presentation packs, hand-outs, etc.
- Informs employees about various technical training options.
- Designs and develops individual training and development plans.
- Manages all necessary consumables relevant learning programmes
- Participates in the actions of improvement within area of responsibility
- Supports production by providing technical training and development expertise.
- Prepares and Conducts outcomes-based assessment of presented learning programmes
- Facilitates learning through a variety of delivery methods including classroom instruction, on-the-job coaching, etc.
- Conducts training in two special process and two special operations training modules (Alstom Transport).
- Designs and applies assessment tools to measure training effectiveness.
- Provides feedback to program participants and management on progress, implements technical training improvement strategies.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Ensures that all EHS rules & regulations are adhered to.
- Ensures that all company rules & regulations are adhered to.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with internal and external training providers.
- Keeps abreast with all relevant training legislative changes.
- Keeps up to date with current technical training design and development methodologies.
- Attends all the required meetings.
- Maintains discipline in the Technical Training Centre.
- Prepares and presents reports to business as may be required.
- Manages all assets in area of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
- Grade 12
- Minimum NTC 5
- Spray Painting Trade Test Qualification (Red Seal)
- Registered Assessor.
- Facilitator qualification.
- 3to 5 years’ experience in post-apprenticeship experience.
- Intermediate Computer Skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Internet)
- Experience as a Technical Trainer
- Higher Certificate: Occupationally Directed Education and Development Practices
- National Technical Diploma
- Relevant industry experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online