Liberty Group South Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Administrator: Commissions jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified, Cape Town
Deadline : August 21, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
To calculate commission through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- 1 – 2 years experience in a similar environment
- Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC) [NQF Level 04] in Office Administration
Additional Minimum Qualifications
- Contribute to the provision of a comprehensive admin. service through the correct interpretation and application of procedures to optimise delivery.
- Utilise a variety of software packages to produce correspondence and documents and maintain associated records, spreadsheets and databases.
- Generate a variety of documents and where necessary produce reports according to set standards and prescribed guidelines.
- Calculate and or obtain commissions calculations through liaison with other departments both verbally and in writing.
- Accountable for own work quality, standards and outputs related to policies, procedures and defined processes.
- Proactively identify problems, apply known solutions and escalate more difficult problems.
- Plan for task execution and adjust priorities against an established plan.
- Resolve client queries and escalate problematic queries to the correct level to ensure prompt and effective resolution, enhancing the client experience.
- Executes activities to ensure customer service delivery that meets or exceeds customer expectations aligned to Treating the Customer Fairly (TCF) principles.
- Adhere to specified standards, policies and procedures to prevent potential losses/wastage.
Learning and Growth
- Contribute positively to own area-specific knowledge improvement.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify, rectify and escalate risks where necessary.
- Financial Control (Basic)
- Financial Administration (Intermediate)
- Financial Acumen (Basic)
- Standard operating procedure compliance (Intermediate)
- Mathematical Literacy (Fundamental) (Intermediate)
- Organisation and Attention to Detail (Basic)
- Interpersonal Effectiveness (Basic)
- Problem Solving and Analysis (Basic)
- Teamwork and Cooperation (Basic)
- Communicating with Impact (Basic)
- Customer Orientation (Basic)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online