COFCO International’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Execution Co-ordinator – Standerton based jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : August 14, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The primary focus of this role is on activities related to contract execution, planning and customer service.
Excellence in Execution: Customer facing
- Enter and complete all entries of commodity movements data in the system
- Reconcile all contracts and investigate and resolve stock differences in collaboration with the inventory coordinator
- Measure margins on physical delivery
- Ensure settlement of all contracts once completed and in accordance with contract payment terms
- Inform customers about order status, invoices, contract balances and other information needed to complete the sale
- Planning for customer contract delivery in collaboration with the logistics team
- Identify efficiency & cost saving opportunities in the supply chain
- Resolve all customer queries as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Collaborate with all internal teams to ensure coordinated tasks are completed efficiently to support business objectives and customers
- Other duties as assigned
- Handle basic issues and problems, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
- Maintain a good relationship with customers
- Maintain good relationships and open communications with all related internal parties
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Exposure to the Food/Feed/Agri commodity sector will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and in Afrikaans languages
- Solution oriented and pro-active problem solving
- Dedicated and diligent
- Ability to work as part of a team but also reach individual goals
- Adaptable to change & the ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable working after hours
- This role requires a high level of administration.
- Majority of the admin work is compiled on Microsoft Excel and exported to a complex integrated ERP system.
- Daily and consistent liaisons with customers regarding requirements, planning, offload points, stock levels, delays at offloading point etc.
- Daily and consistent liaisons with logistics.
- Collaboration with various departments, specifically traders re customer requirements; Invoicing, Contracts and Inventory desks.
- Consistent communication with the customer, occurs after hours, on weekends with transporters and shipping ports.
- Fast paced, high pressure work environment.
- Direct report to Operations Manager.
- Market related base salary with benefits.
- Discretionary annual performance incentives.
- Season (harvest) runs from March to September.
- Financial year end – December.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online