Biovac’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Financial Intern jobs in Western Cape
Job Location : Western Cape,
Deadline : August 19, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
BIOVAC is one of the leading sterile vaccine manufacturers rooted in Africa, with our core purpose being to “protect life”. We are looking to hire a dynamic passionate, confident, proactive and meticulous Financial Intern to join a goal oriented team.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Financial or equivalent.
- Strong Proficient in excel and reconciliation skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and Reporting – Statistical Trending & Data Analysis.
- Assist budget holders with budgeting platform.
- Assist Business Partners in the month end process.
- Work with business partners on any items required.
- Prepare adhoc reconciliations when required.
- Perform daily & monthly requirements to maintain standard costing within SAP.
- Assist in tracking due diligence items.
- Assist the Financial Business Partners with ad-hoc tasks as per deadlines and work scope given.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external role players.
- Adhere to SARS legislation on all processing.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Responsibility to complete training & keep knowledge up to date.
- Cost and Financial analysis.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online