Absa Group Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Specialist Scrum Master jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Randburg
Deadline : September 15, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Education And Experience Required
- Must have 3-5 years of agile practitioner experience.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience as Scrum Master.
- Knowledge or experience of other methodologies like RUP, Kanban etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a
- variety of situations
Knowledge & Skills: (Maximum of 6)
- Prior background of application development using Java and web applications.
- Experience in the delivery of multiple Application Development Projects from
- strategy through to deployment.
- Proven track record in Scrum Master role,
- Understanding of other development methodologies like RUP.
- Expert level skills in a relevant programming language(s) and relevant design
- A logical, analytical approach to problem solving and close attention to detail.
- Experience in the financial industry delivering & supporting financial applications
Competencies: (Maximum of 8 competencies)
- Working with people
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectation
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organising
- Following instructions and procedures
- National Certificate: Information Technology
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online