KPMG South Africa’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Multimedia Designer and Photographer jobs in Gauteng
Job Location : Gauteng, Johannesburg
Deadline : September 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What you’ll be doing
- Own and evolve our multimedia design and execution, experimenting with imagery, gifs, video and animation to ensure high visibility across various channels and platforms.
- Use your multimedia design skills across all disciplines to develop a visual language that is brand compliant whilst connecting effortlessly with our clients
- Take charge of all internal photography including team and individual portraits aligned to the new brand update.
- Leverage your passion for design to be a source of inspiration, bringing new ideas and concepts to our creative studio.
- Immerse yourself in the creative vision of the brand and develop design solutions that will make our audience stop and engage with our content.
- Be proactive, work independently and conscientiously to ensure all projects are executed within timelines and schedules.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all key collaborators and stakeholders within the firm.
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Relevant design qualification
- At least 3 years of experience within a multimedia design role.
- An outstanding design portfolio.
- Creative thinker with the ability to push ideas.
- Fully conversant in Aftereffects, and the adobe suite.
- Cinema4D a bonus
- A high visual aesthetic with superb layout and typography skills
- Strong understanding of campaign development and executions.
- Good knowledge of social design trends and approaches particularly across Instagram, Linkedin and Facebook.
- Good knowledge of and understanding of the kind of design content that is widely viewed and shared across social media.
- Team player.
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Ability to work under pressure and be reactive.
- Ability to work across multiple projects.
- Good communication skills with the ability to sell design ideas to wider teams or collaborators.
- Pro-active and highly motivated.
- Mac literate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online